Exercise classes zu Algorithmen der Numerischen Mathematik
|The reuslts of the first exam can be found below. Please note all the information from the email.
|There will be no lecture on Wednesday 10.05.2023.
|The website will be translated to english soon.
|Please register to the URM system!
|The website is online.
- You can find the preliminary results of the first exam here.
- All students in examination regulations that are administered in Alma must register there both for the examination and for participation in the examinations. This concerns the following examination regulations: B.Sc. PO 2017 and 2019, B.Ed. Gymnasium PO 2016
and 2018, B.Ed. Vocational Schools PO 2015 and 2018, B.Ed. Preliminary Achievements Extension Subject PO 2019, M.Ed. Vocational Schools PO 2018, M.Ed. Extension Subject PO 2020. All information in this regard is without guarantee, in case of doubt check your exam regulations/module handbook .
- For students to be placed in the Übungalow, they must register in the URM for the Übungalow and indicate their scheduling preferences.
- Non-subject students (not mathematics or physics) can obtain their certificate from the office (9:00-12:00).
- Students of mathematics and physics do not need a certificate, the results are automatically sent to the examination office. If you still need a certificate, please contact Dominik Sulz.
Registration for exam
- Please register with Dominik Sulz by 07/05/2023 at the latest if you already have a retreat registration from earlier semesters.
- You must register for both the main and second exams on Alma.
Here you can find some old lecture notes (in german)
Here you can find the exercise sheets every Wednesday:
- Every Wednesday, a new exercise sheet is published. You have one week to prepare the solutions.
- At the beginning of the exercise session, the participants tick the exercises they have solved. Tick the exercise only if you consider it to be meaningfully worked on and are able to present it without further preparation.
- In the event of illness, notify your tutor in advance and submit your work via mail.
- The tutor decides who is to demonstrate which task.
- If it becomes clear during the presentation that the exercise was not understood or contains major errors, all ticks of the relevant exercise sheet of the student will be scored as not ticked.
- In case of repetition, all exercises crossed in the semester by the student in question will be counted as unticked.
Schein allocation/Exam prerequisites
- In order to be admitted to the exam, at least 50% of the exercises must be ticked.
- The exercises are composed of analytical and programming exercises.
- Prerequisite for a Schein is the passing of the exam.
- The presence in the exercise class and a active participation in the same are required.
Exam / Second exam
- The exam will be held on Monday, July 24 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in room B9N22,.
- The second exam will be held on Thursday 10/12/2023 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm in room N14.
Contact person: Dominik Sulz. If you have any questions, just come by my office or write me an email!