Auf der Morgenstelle 10
|Room C2A35, building C |
phone: +49 7071 29 78570
mail: panda ( A T ) na.uni-tuebingen.de
Teaching in Universität Tübingen
- Well-posedness theory of Stochastic Partial Differential equations (SPDEs);
- (Stochastic) Nematic liquid crystals and related physical models like Navier-Stokes equations and Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert equations;
- (Stochastic) Mathematical-Biological models;
- Martingale solutions and large deviation principle for SPDEs;
- Study of Marcus type jump noise and blow-up criterion;
- Weak and strong approximation of SPDEs.
Publications and Preprints
- Xiaobing Feng, Akash A. Panda & Andreas Prohl, Higher order time discretization for the stochastic semilinear wave equation with multiplicative noise , 2022 (preprint).
- E. Hausenblas & Akash A. Panda, The Stochastic Gierer-Meinhardt system, Applied Mathematics and Optimization, 85, Article number: 11 (2022).
- U. Manna & Akash A. Panda, Wellposedness and large deviations for 2D stochastic constrained Navier-Stokes equations driven by Levy noise in the Marcus canonical form, J. Differential Equations, Vol. 302, 64-138 (2021).
- Z. Brzezniak, U. Manna & Akash A. Panda, Large Deviations for Stochastic Nematic Liquid Crystals driven by Multiplicative Gaussian Noise, Potential Analysis, Vol. 53, no. 3, 799-838 (2020).
- U. Manna & Akash A. Panda, Local existence and blow-up criterion for the two and three dimensional ideal magnetic Benard problem, Electronic J. Differential Equations, no. 91, pp 1-26 (2020).
- U. Manna, D. Mukherjee & Akash A. Panda, Wong-Zakai approximation for the Stochastic Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert equations with anisotropy energy, J. Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 480, no. 1, 123384 (2019).
- U. Manna & Akash A. Panda, Higher Order Regularity and Blow-up Criterion For Semi-Dissipative and Ideal Boussinesq Equations, J. Mathematical Physics, Vol. 60, 041503 (2019).
- Z. Brzezniak, U. Manna & Akash A. Panda, Martingale solutions of Nematic Liquid Crystals driven by Pure Jump Noise in the Marcus Canonical Form, J. Differential Equations, Vol. 266, no. 10, 6204-6283 (2019).
- Z. Brzezniak, U. Manna & Akash A. Panda, Large Deviations for Stochastic Nematic Liquid Crystals driven by Levy Noise in the Marcus canonical form, (ongoing).
- Z. Brzezniak, U. Manna, Akash A. Panda, P. Razafimandimby, Struwe solutions for stochastic Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert equations in two dimensions, (ongoing).
Previous Positions and Research Visits
- Postdoctoral fellow at Montanuniversitaet Leoben, Austria from Ausgust 2019 to March 2020, supported by Austrian Science Foundation (FWF) project number P28010 and P28819.
- Availed the Collaborative Research Exchanges Scheme of the University of York, UK during the period May - July 2018.
- Participant in the Royal Society International Exchanges award IE140328 led by Prof. Zdzislaw Brzezniak at the University of York, UK and and Prof. Utpal Manna at IISER Thiruvananthapuram, under this project entitled "Stochastic Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert equation with Levy noise and Ferromagnetism", and visited University of York, UK during the period 24th May - 25th July 2016.