Auf der Morgenstelle 10
|Room C2A35, building C |
phone: +49 7071 29 78570
mail: panda ( A T ) na.uni-tuebingen.de
- Well-posedness theory of Stochastic Partial Differential equations (SPDEs);
- (Stochastic) Nematic liquid crystals and related physical models like Navier-Stokes equations and Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert equations;
- (Stochastic) Biological models such as Gierer-Meinhardt system, Gray-Scott model;
- Martingale solutions and large deviation principle for SPDEs;
- Study of Marcus type jump noise and blow-up criterion;
- Weak and strong approximation of SPDEs, e.g. stochastic semi-linear wave equations and stochastic Gierer-Meinhardt system.
Publications and Preprints
- Z. Brzezniak, U. Manna & Akash A. Panda, Martingale solutions of Nematic Liquid Crystals driven by Pure Jump Noise in the Marcus Canonical Form, Journal of Differential Equations, Vol. 266, no. 10, 6204-6283 (2019).
- Z. Brzezniak, U. Manna & Akash A. Panda, Large Deviations for Stochastic Nematic Liquid Crystals driven by Multiplicative Gaussian Noise, Potential Analysis, Vol. 53, no. 3, 799-838 (2020).
- U. Manna, D. Mukherjee & Akash A. Panda, Wong-Zakai approximation for the Stochastic Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert equations with anisotropy energy, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 480, no. 1, 123384 (2019).
- U. Manna & Akash A. Panda, Higher Order Regularity and Blow-up Criterion For Semi-Dissipative and Ideal Boussinesq Equations, Journal of Mathematical Physics, Vol. 60, 041503 (2019).
- U. Manna & Akash A. Panda, Local existence and blow-up criterion for the two and three dimensional ideal magnetic Benard problem, Electronic J. Differential Equations, Vol. 2020, no. 91, pp 1-26 (2020).
- U. Manna & Akash A. Panda, Large Deviations for 2D Stochastic Constrained Navier-Stokes Equations driven by Levy Noise in the Marcus canonical form, 2019 (submitted).
- E. Hausenblas & Akash A. Panda, Stochastic Gierer-Meinhardt system, 2020 (submitted).
- Z. Brzezniak, U. Manna & Akash A. Panda, Large Deviations for Stochastic Nematic Liquid Crystals driven by Levy Noise in the Marcus canonical form, (ongoing).
- Z. Brzezniak, U. Manna, Akash A. Panda, P. Razafimandimby, Struwe solutions for stochastic Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert equations in two dimensions, (ongoing).
- E. Hausenblas & Akash A. Panda, Numerical approximation of Stochastic Gierer-Meinhardt system, 2021 (ongoing).
- X. Feng, Akash A. Panda & A. Prohl, Higher order discretisation of the stochastic semi-linear wave equation, 2021 (ongoing).
Previous Positions and Research Visits
- Postdoctoral fellow at Montanuniversitaet Leoben, Austria from Ausgust 2019 to March 2020 funded by Austrian Science Fund (FWF).
- Research visits to University of York, United Kingdom from May-July 2016 and 2018 under the project entitled ”Stochastic Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert equation with Levy noise and Ferromagnetism” funded by Royal Society International Exchanges award IE14032.