Dr. Jonas Haehnle
Currently with Fraunhofer ITWM
- Jonas Haehnle, Numerical Analysis of the Mumford-Shah and Mumford-Shah-Euler Functionals for Sphere-Valued Functions, and applications to Numerical Image Processing, PhD Thesis, Universität Tübingen, July 2010.
- Jonas Haehnle, Andreas Prohl, Mumford-Shah-Euler Flow With Sphere Constraint And Applications to Colour Image Inpainting, SIAM J. Imaging Sci. 4 (2011), 1200-1233.
- Jonas Haehnle, Numerical Approximations of the Mumford-Shah Functional for Unit Vector Fields, IFBJ Volume 13, Issue 3 (2011), 297-326.
- Erich Carelli, Jonas Haehnle, and Andreas Prohl, Convergence analysis for incompressible generalized Newtonian fluid flows with nonstandard anisotropic growth conditions, SIAM J. Numer. Anal. Volume 48, Issue 1, pp. 164-190 (2010).
- Jonas Haehnle, Andreas Prohl, Approximation of nonlinear wave equations with nonstandard anisotropic growth conditions, Math. Comp. 79 (2010), 189-208.